It has been pointed out to us, by Alex, that his daughter's name is spelled, "AVA. with an A. Not Eva, like the dirty movie actress. AVA." Sorry, Alex. However, it has been duly noted that the Hanson's only comment on the blog when their daughter's name is spelled like that of a dirty movie actress.... Much love.
5 comments:
Thank you. It's like being in Elder's Quorum meeting. You only wake up when you hear your name called for something... I mean... Hey, at least you know I'm reading it. And, since I only criticized once, I must enjoy it. Just remember, I'm watching.
I love your cute background and that picture of the kids! They all look so grown up and Andrew is one cute baby! I love his little haircut, I miss you guys and I hope we will see you in January!
of course it is spelled AVA that is the best way!!!!!
So -- the real question is, why does Alex know this dirty movie actress anyway?
i'm just telling you....your kids are SO CUTE!! love that header pic!
Post a Comment