The inside of the temple was gorgeous. And while we had a small problem with Ben getting ahead of us, we were pretty sure it wasn't because he wanted to play hide and seek. In fact, he was very dissapointed that all of the windows were either colored or frosted.
Another downside: the temple grounds weren't yet open so there was no easy access for taking a picture outside the temple. Of course, with people this nice, a smile and a nod and the parking lot guard let us get close enough to take some decent shots. Although at that point we were out of people to take a family shot of us.
3 comments:
I love that Kallie asked if you were going to see Heavenly Father's bed. I love this age, kids say the funniest things!
Awesome - that was a great picture of the temple as well -- good job on the smile and nod.
I am so glad you guys got to go! It was so fun to see you guys so much in the past couple weeks! Love ya!
Post a Comment