Over the past few days we have discovered some new equations. For example:
Andrew + Kallie + beautiful day + hose = SOAKING WET ANDREW



Daddy + Andrew + lawnmower = SUPER CUTE DADDY ANDREW PICTURE

And my favorite,
Andrew + face cream + my toothbrush = NEW TOOTHBRUSH FOR ME! (and adorable pictures, and time for me to get some packing done...all in all I think a pretty good trade!)
6 comments:
Okay they are all pretty cute pics! I am going to miss you guys! Family dinners are going to be QUIET and BORING! Love ya!
What about BEN + Mr. Wiggle Brows + NICE DAY + HOSE = Muddy & Wet Basement?
Oh shoot! That one would have been perfect! If I wasn't so mad that day I would have taken a picture....and saw a glimmer of humor in it. :)
Ahh, so cute! I can't believe how old Andrew looks, and I can't believe you guys are leaving so soon! When will you back?
Hey Brittany! We are leaving in two days! I'm excited to get going so we can get home! We will be home in the middle of June, so it's not too long of a trip!
Your children are darling Katie! Love you.
Post a Comment