Monday, July 20, 2009

When all else fails...

look under the bed!


On Sunday after church Kallie was supposed to be changing out of her church dress and into play clothes. A while goes by and I realize I haven't seen Kallie in a while, so I start to look around for her. I can't find her ANYWHERE! I start to mildly panic and get Chris to come and help me search. We searched the whole house top to bottom, backyard, and double checked the front door to make sure it was locked. We were both getting pretty scared. I start thinking how could I lose my own child in my own house, what will the 911 operator think, what am I going to do?!?! Just then Chris asks if I had looked under her bed. At first I thought that was kinda a dumb idea because why would she hide under her bed? But I did it anyway and found this:
Apparently she had had too much fun at church and had to take a little nap before she put on her play clothes. I didn't mind! I got a tap too!