Thursday, September 24, 2009

Y Fail




Katie has been DYING and begging and talking FOREVER about hiking the "Y" here in Provo. Well, tonight she got her chance. Auntie Amy came over for dinner and offered to watch the kids while we hiked the "Y". Let's just say Katie's desire to hike the "Y" is now cured. The first person to correctly guess how far we made it up and where these pictures were taken gets a prize...

6 comments:

Meg and Terr said...

looks like the spot where it splits to go the steep way to the top of the Y and then the less steep way to get to the bottom section of the Y

Krista said...

Is it the start of the trail???

R+M said...

Hahahha that is so something I would do! My guess is the parking lot (that's about where I'd make it!)

just kidding... I'd say after a few of those cross backs she was over it though! (it's steep up there!)

kme1981 said...

All I have to say is that is NOT a 30 minute round trip hike Christopher! Amy had it right...it is a whole AFTERNOON hike! But hey, I hiked the "Y". (just not to the top :)

Chris said...

My guess is that it's in your living room and Christopher is getting better at photoshop.

I know Katie and her aspirations. Photoshop and Camera about cover the hike to the "Y".

Chris, if I'm right, I have some work for you. I'd like to document my last hike to Everest....

Chris said...

Ha! So far you're all wrong, although McCall is the closest. And by the way Chris, I prefer using Gimp. Call me and we can talk about rates.