interesting things happen at church. I have been battling a fun little head cold this week, and even though I am feeling a lot better, I decided it would be smart to stay home from church today. Christopher (the brave man that he is) decided to take all three kids to church. They are normally really good so I wasn't too worried about him. :) This morning, Chris forgot to take the beloved "bink" to church. Since he was there with the three kids he didn't think it wise to leave church to come home and get one. So, he decided Andrew really needed to get off the bink anyways, so why not start now! (I know, not the brightest...love you hun ;)
Apparently Andrew found his voice...during the last talk. Chris is pretty sure no one on their side of the chapel heard anything of the last talk. During prayer Chris thought it would be safe to close his eyes. When the prayer was over he didn't see Andrew on the bench, under the bench, down the aisle...and was really quite baffled as to where this little 2 year old could disappear to during a pretty short prayer. Luckily the girls in back of our bench spotted him....up on the stand, by the bishop, waving as if he had just won a gold medal. So proud of himself!
Lesson of this tale? You can't take your eyes off this kid for even one second (or one short prayer!)
2 comments:
hahahah that is cute!!! I love to see how each child has their own big bright personality. Growing up is rough!! You need the binky to comfort all your troubles!!
Man, I was out in the hall with our little escape artist! I'm so sad I missed it, I needed something to liven up sacrament meeting and that would have made me laugh!!
Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment