Monday, April 25, 2011

For Alysa

 

I promised I would post pictures for my sister Alysa…but the story was just too funny not to write down.  I was talking with my sister yesterday and very abruptly had to get off the phone.  Any guesses as to why?

Really…anyone?

If you guessed this guy…

IMG_8674

You are right!  He came into the den stark naked and told me he had to go poop.  Since he is still pretty much in diapers I was a little worried by this.  I then see this…

IMG_8697

and decided I should probably get a picture so I don’t miss documenting this for his future children :)  After I inspected the scene of the crime I called in Chris and waited to snap a picture of his face (yes, I’m really this mean….I guess)

 IMG_8698 IMG_8699

TA-DA! 

IMG_8700 IMG_8701 IMG_8702 IMG_8703

Final count?  9 rolls of toilet paper opened, 2 soaked in water, 1 completely unrolled, 5 squares in the toilet.  Pretty fun Easter huh?  For part of Chris’s Easter basket (which compared to what he did for me was SEVERLY lacking) I offered to clean it up.  Yes, I’m really that nice….I guess….

4 comments:

Briahna said...

Oh man!! I love that you took a picture of Chris's face!! So funny.

Brittany said...

Bahahahaha! Love it! Love all of it! Totally cracked me up. Thanks for posting.

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahah what a boy!!! Love that you shared this!

Sister Pottymouth said...

At least it was toilet paper, not poop.