Kallie is now the pro baker at our house. If there are brownies, cookies, or a dinner to be made she is hard a work by my side. I’m loving this!!! Tonight she made beef stroganoff and it was amazing!
With the warmer weather Zachary is loving the slides! He laughs and giggles as he goes down the slides. it is just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen!
Benjamin had to make and decorate a cake all by himself for scouts. This is his two layer chocolate easter themed cake. It was amazing! He was really proud when he took it to scouts!
Since it’s spring break right now and the kids are home and they all have an interest in the kitchen I’m letting them cook! They plan the meal, write a shopping list, go shopping with me and then cook it. Benjamin made tacos yesterday (I made the shells) with a chocolate cake (like the one above). Kallie made her favorite dinner tonight and it turned out amazing. Tomorrow Andrew is making homemade Mac and Cheese. They love cooking because the chef doesn’t do dishes in our house! I love watching how proud and excited they get when they make the meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment