Sunday, April 23, 2017

Benjamin and Kallie’s First Soccer Game 4-17-17

I love soccer season!  It is so fun to cheer for my cute kids and watch how they get better and better as the season goes on.  Ben and Kallie had their first games at the same time, so Christopher and I had to divide and conquer.  I took Ben’s game first, and Christopher took Kallie’s.

I took this picture of Ben and I was so shocked how much of a teenager he looks like.  Ugh stop it!

DSC_0212DSC_0127

As Ben’s team was warming up, Zack decided to keep me entertained.  This kid.  He has so many facial expressions.  I was so excited to capture just a few….

DSC_0133DSC_0140DSC_0141DSC_0143DSC_0149

Finally the game started and it was awesome!  Ben’s team is a great team this year and has some really great players.  This is going to be a fun season to cheer on the sidelines!

DSC_0154DSC_0159DSC_0184

Kallie got the call she was placed on the team (she had been on a waiting list) the morning of.  Talk about stressful!  All we knew is she was on a blue team and had to bring a ball.  Thankfully Ben had a blue jersey from his last team in New Mexico, so after digging it out of the storage unit she was ready!  Kallie hasn’t played for a while, so she is still picking it up.  I think she will do amazing this season!

DSC_0186DSC_0188DSC_0189DSC_0190

As I was watching Kal’s game I saw a hot air balloon!  It was just like being at a game in New Mexico!

DSC_0193

Andrew’s first game is on Tuesday, but in true Andrew style he was able to keep himself entertained.  He got a kite for Easter and decided the soccer field was the perfect place to break it out.  He was so busy and it was easy to tell where he was…I just looked up for a kite!  The kids made friends while we were watching the games and it turned out to be such a fun night.  I love how Beavercreek does their soccer program. They have all the games at this huge soccer complex with 30 fields all numbered.  If you have more than one player with a game you can just walk across the field to the next game.  The kids just run all around with kids from our ward (I swear the whole ward was there!) and you know they are nearby.  Ohio has some great perks.  One of which is this beautiful, goat head free grass!

DSC_0195DSC_0203DSC_0211

No comments: