I'm so frustrated! I can't get my blog to post any pictures any more! UGH!!! I think I'm going to have to start a different block. I've been working on it for three weeks and it still won't work! UGH!
Oh no that sucks!! You have so much to get us caught up on.... the rest of your Italy trip, your Spain trip, etc! Keep me posted if you do have to start a new blog! Good luck!
3 comments:
What are you testing?? To see who reads your blog?? I check it every few days hoping for updates on your adventures!!
I'm so frustrated! I can't get my blog to post any pictures any more! UGH!!! I think I'm going to have to start a different block. I've been working on it for three weeks and it still won't work! UGH!
Oh no that sucks!! You have so much to get us caught up on.... the rest of your Italy trip, your Spain trip, etc! Keep me posted if you do have to start a new blog! Good luck!
Post a Comment