This handsome guy is finally 16! He is one amazing kid. So kind, smart, inquisitive, sensitive and 100 more things! His day started out with his requested breakfast of waffles, bacon, and his phone.
I was feeding Nick so I asked Andrew to get some pictures of Benjamin opening presents. This is what I got. Notice Andrew's shoes....he couldn't be bothered to actually sit up and get a real pictures. Sigh.
He gets his $$$!! $100.00 from Nini and Bebe and $500 (in pounds) from us! He earned it for not kissing a girl before his 16th birthday! So proud of this handsome kid!
Wanted to make sure he wasn't shorted! Ha! Andrew came in and asked if he could count it too. That's a lot of money!
And his requested cake. Chocolate cake with oreo ice cream center. I was pretty proud of how it turned out!
1 comment:
Tom would have gotten ZERO DoLLArs. (sigh)
Post a Comment