We enjoyed our three year break from having yard chores and home projects. Now we have jumped in with both feet and we are feeling it! Last night I went outside and caught this gem. Ben and Christopher trimming trees and Andrew mowing grass. The yard is amazing, but it needs some love. The house is amazing, but we need to make it ours. I am missing Saturday adventures though!
But, one part of Saturday I have truly missed is watching the boys play sports on Saturday! I love being at the field all day and I love it even more now that it's not boiling hot with 100% humidity! Andrew had an awesome game as goalie and saved some pretty impressive shots! Zack is still struggling to find his footing in USA soccer. We had a funny exchange on the way home from soccer yesterday. Zack got in the car very upset with Christopher and I. He wanted to know why we had put him in competitive soccer....he just wanted to play for fun. We explained all soccer is pretty competitive where you want to win your game. He then said, "so, what you're saying to me is I need to channel all my anger into the soccer game like I used to do at Leehurst?" Oh I have so many questions...
And check out this man's skillz!







No comments:
Post a Comment