Christopher and I celebrated 19 years of being married this year! I can't believe it's already been 19 years - and honestly I can't believe we are expecting our 6th baby! This year for our anniversary he took me out to a salmon dinner (that's all I pretty much eat these days - 37 weeks pregnant) and bought me the best gifts ever. A beautiful pair of earrings and this....
My very own pool! He filled it up, put it on the deck, and it was nice and perfect for me to go swimming in. This pregnant body of mine is just miserable in the heat and I thought it was the most thoughtful gift! Granted, Zack, Nick, and their friends took over on my pool right away, but I still got a few attempts :) And seriously, what an awesome upgrade! Poor guy - I got him a card and he has to wait two more weeks for his gift - a baby :)


No comments:
Post a Comment