This year Halloween fell on a Sunday. Sunday Halloween's are tricky because most activities are spread out over the Friday and Saturday before. Thankfully the F family invited us over for yummy homemade soup and a little pumpkin painting! Of course the boys go right into the family room and start watching whatever sports game is on. Obviously Andrew thought I was a little ridiculous when I called him out on it! Oh, and this picture of Christopher, Kallie and Xander might be my most favorite. I love these people!
We tend to be a pumpkin carving family, but after experiencing pumpkin painting - we might convert. However when they said it wasn't as messy - they were wrong. My kids didn't mind though! Nick was a little Picasso and jumped right in! His pumpkin won for most colorful and happy! Ben was a little stuck on what to paint so he just painted the stem...and watched Taryn. Andrew painted a scary face aka self portrait, Kallie painted a cute decor pumpkin, and Zack painted two faced...
And why does Christopher think this is so funny? He calls him "Demon Baby". Poor kid.
Zack - one side says "you suck" the other is a weird face. Oh to be 9...
One of the best things that came out of our move to VA is meeting this awesome family! And next year...I'm totally doing the matching Halloween jammies!
No comments:
Post a Comment