Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Easter Egg Hunt

Grandma's easter egg hunt is the highlight of each and every Easter.  You never know what you are going to find inside those eggs!  Zack was the big winner this year - with Ben winning the bonus round for I Love Yous.  We made a rule that kids couldn't trade I Love You's.  It was the difference of ONE I Love You.  The kicker?  We found an egg the kids didn't find the next day and it had an I Love You.  The whole bonus round could've gone so differently!  How cute are these kids?

Xander has a walker that he loves to walk around in.  We put it outside and he was in heaven being able to go anywhere he wanted.  A few times we had to run and grab him so he wouldn't go over the back yard edge - but....  I love that he will wear things on his head like these cute bunny ears.  He kept them on forever!  

Nick was so fun this easter.  He loved opening all the easter eggs and getting all the candy.  Why is this boy so dang cute!


Zack is growing up so fast.  I love his freckles on his nose and face!


Cutest bunch of kids!  Wow!  We have SIX kids!  Holy cow!  Why does it not seem like that many?



Opening their eggs.  Xander was in heaven with all the new things to explore!






And, as per usual, it ended in an easter egg egg fight - with everyone ganging up on Andrew.  It was his birthday after all!






 

No comments: