Thursday, November 30, 2023

Zack learns a hard lesson....

Look at the handsome Zack. His hair is one of his pride and joys. He flips his hair, combs his hair, whips his hair - he loves his long hair.

Zack came home a few days ago asking how I would feel if he got a buzz cut. I told him he could do anything he wanted with his hair! He proceeded to tell me 2 people offered to pay him a total of $11 if he would buzz his hair. As Zack says, "Christmas is coming and $11 is $11!"




So I got the clippers out. I should have taken a picture of the amount of hair I cut off this kid! We did a #2 buzz cut. He went to school wearing a hat. He isn't a big fan of this new look.

 

He got home from school today and was livid and ticked off because one person forgot their money and the other person claimed to have her fingers crossed behind her back. Apparently he will get paid $10 tomorrow. We shall see! But one thing I know - Zack will never cut his hair for money again WITHOUT the cash in hand!

No comments: