Saturday, July 13, 2024

Xander is 3!

This lucky boy got to celebrate his 3rd birthday in Hawaii, surrounded by cousins! What more could you ask for?! Well, I'll tell ya - he also got to piggy back on Nick's birthday back in May. This kid is killin' life! For his actual special day he was a super grumpy kid. I hope this is not forecasting what is ahead for us this year with him. I can't take it. So I'm going to say he was just enjoying his all about me day and living it up to the very fullest! 

We played at the beach, played pickleball, jump roped, swam, had cake, and went to bed way too late. Sounds like a Xander party to me! A few things about Xander:
1. He still sucks on his 2 fingers and I think it's adorable (until he puts those wet fingers on my face - then I'm not a fan)
2. He loves "mommies" and will comment on everyone's mommies
3. He loves to be a big kid and wants to do everything Nick does
4. This kid has the biggest, darkest, brown eyes and they melt me.
5. He is a huge cuddle bug.
6. He always has a little something mischievous going on
7. He is the perfect youngest kid in our family!








No comments: