1. Stella came cover the other day and they really wanted to have popcorn in the hammock. Also, they are going to get married. Stella already has picked out her shoes. Xander wanted to make sure she understood, before she came over, that today was not going to be their wedding day. He would rather get married at the beach. K, good to know.
2. He still loves a good nap. We were chatting with our home teachers and Xander cozied up to Christopher, cuddled in, and was out. 3 hour nap!
3. I had put the boys to bed and went back down stairs to work. Christopher was traveling. It was after midnight by the time I finally got to go to bed and this one about had me jumping out of my skin when I walked in my room, looking at my phone, and him yelling "Surprise!" Oh yes, I was surprised! I almost dropped my phone!



No comments:
Post a Comment