When I picked Xander up from school on Monday he told me he broke his leg at school. I thought he was just being funny so I told him I would take him to the doctor. Xander then let me know he was just kidding - and he was fine. A few minutes later my phone dinged and it was his teacher letting me know he was complaining about a hurt leg in class today. I had to go to concessions to restock things and he kept up with me walking back and forth - although he was limping a bit. Towards the end he told me he would just relax and watch me instead of walking with me.
The next morning, he wouldn't even bear weight on his leg and had me carry him everywhere. I decided it was time to take him in. After a few bumps getting him into an urgent care that had a working x-ray machine AND would x-ray a 4 year old we found out he didn't have an obvious break, but could be a hairline fracture.
Today (day 3) he was walking on his leg, but limping. I think tomorrow he will go back to school. Still no word if he has a hairline fracture or not.



No comments:
Post a Comment