We started off Halloween with a trip to Aunt J's! It was so much fun! You might notice a couple of differences between the Halloween preview and the actual event.... Let's just our day started out with B jumping on our bed at 7 am yelling, "I know what I want to be for Halloween!" The answer, by the way, was Batman. Well we don't have a batman costume... just a cape. To make it even better, B's cape is reversible with superman on the other side, and he was actually referring to the superman side of the cape. Anyway, after going through a box of their cousin's old costumes, we settled on a teenage mutant ninja turtle and Tigger.
Turtle and Tigger went to J's house where they got to go on a horse ride. After that Cousin K, the big baby, helped them kick off their trick or treating escapades.
2 comments:
I hope that this long period of silence means that Katie is feeling better and you are back at work Chris. I hope it does not mean that anything has gotten worse there! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Actually it means that Katie wanted to drive to California the week BEFORE Thanksgiving. So on top of everything else I had to try to get a little bit ahead. But Katie is feeling a little bit better.... a little.
Post a Comment