Little K and B have both been pretty cute lately so I though I'd give you a little glimpse of the the things they are saying.
B has been a little more sensitive lately, and I think it's because I'm probably just the meanest Dad. I've gotten pretty strict with him because he hasn't been listening very well lately. So I started giving myself a guilt trip when he said, "Dad, I'm sorry I'm sick." For my own sanity I asked him "Why do you say that B?" He replied, "Well, people just say that when they're sick." Thank goodness he said it because he'd heard it from someone else and not because I've gotten him to the point where he feels like he has to apologize for everything.
Little K is on the opposite end of the spectrum. Nothing phases her. I was forced to rocking her to sleep the other night. Which really means forcing her to sit with me in the rocking chair until she's so tired from fighting me that she falls asleep. She was sitting up telling me "NO!" So I said, "I'm your Dad. You don't tell me no!" She said, "NO! You're B's Daddy!" What a stinker. She's not afraid to fight me on anything big or little. I kind of hope we can raise her without losing that attitude, as hard as it may be.
1 comment:
It will be fun to see if A will be a middle ground between those two! What characters!
Post a Comment