Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter











I can't believe I forgot to post Easter! Uncle M, Auntie B, and Cousin E all came down to visit us for the Easter, and it was a blast. Now that they live so close we've actually seen quite a bit of them. 18 months of pregnancy is putting a temporary end to that however. I didn't post all of the pictures here, but we did egg hunts, and egg coloring, and angry fits from playing too long without naps. Everything the Easter season should be. We even slipped in a little religion by going to a missionary homecoming for my cousin. My kids are still wondering why this is the first year they've heard of the Easter Bunny. Truth is, it isn't. But they can't remember that.... although something like this, what's not to remember? We tried to teach them the meaning of the holiday.... hopefully they grasp some more of that as they grow up.

No comments: