B and K were outside playing with friends today. Since A still can't really be outside yet I was watching B and K from my front window that over looks the front yard. I have a pretty good view of the street and can keep a pretty good eye on them. While I was watching them walk over to the neighbors house K fell, and fell really hard on the sidewalk. I was getting ready to put A down and go help K when B showed up. He went over to her and helped her get up and then wiped off her knees. He then took her hand and held it the whole way over to the neighbors house. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He was so sweet and loving with her. As they were coming home they were again holding hands. B walked with her to the front door, watched her come in, then turn and run back over to his friends house. How cute is that!
A while later K was back outside and this time in B's truck. He was driving her all around the neighborhood while she had her head on his shoulder. It was adorable. If only they would always get along this well!
1 comment:
I like the new layout honey... nice job!
Post a Comment