Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A gets a new taste!

So today I had a little problem in the yard I had to take care of and Ben came along. I left A on the floor kicking and K was singing him songs. She promised she would take really good care of him while I was gone. When I got back inside I noticed K was in the kitchen picking out all the M&M's out of our trail mix. I told her that was enough and she went into the family room while I picked up the trail mix mess (which only took a second). After I picked it up I followed her into the family room just in time to see her trying to put a M&M in A's mouth. I ran over and got it out and told her A can only have milk. She then looked up at me and sweetly said, "Well he liked the first one". I looked at A and sure enough he had a brown and green line around his mouth. I put my finger in his mouth and pulled out a little bit of the shell of the M&M along with a whole bunch of brown drool. He had eaten a whole M&M! Only 2 weeks old and already started on chocolate!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Hey what can I say? He takes after The rest of the family!!!!!!!

kme1981 said...

You know we like to start them early...this is a little early even for me. At least with B we waited 5 weeks to give him chocolate!