Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby Blessings

Yesterday we were able to bless Andrew with his two little cousins. It was such a wonderful day! The three little boys were all born within 4 days of each other. Andrew was born on a Thursday, Hunter two days later on Saturday, and Caden finished it off Sunday. What is even neater is Brittany (Hunter's mom) and I are only 2 days apart, born the same year and Emily (Caden's mom) is born two days before me. So our little boys are all born within 4 days of each other and their moms are born within 6 days of each other. All three Dads gave amazing blessing and their was just a wonderful Spirit about the whole day. I hope these three boys will always be close and the best of friends.


Here are the three little guys - Andrew, Hunter, and Caden


Three happy Mamas with their babies


This was really the first time Andrew has been out and among a lot of people. It just wore him out! He is doing great and you would never know what a rough start he had. This week is the end of our 6 weeks keeping him in and I am a little sad. It has been nice to have this time with the kids and not have to feel guilty about not getting to the store or running all my errands in a day. It has been great to just have to stay at home and play with the kids. On the flip side it will be nice to be able to run errands or take the kids out and play if I want to and not have to worry if anyone gets sick!

2 comments:

B said...

You both look so cute! Look at his hair--did all of your kids have that much! I think he might have more than I do right now.

B said...

Whoops--clearly I can't use proper grammar today. Since I can't figure out how to change that, you know what I mean.