

Before work this morning Chris got this little race car walker out of our shed for Andrew. By the way Ben and Kallie jumped all over it you would have thought it was for them! They pushed every button they could and took great pride to show me what it could do. Once Andrew was in it the older two thought it was so fun to show him what they did. Andrew got a little overwhelmed by the whole thing, but hopefully he will like it better tomorrow (without the help of Ben and Kallie).

While we were outside today I took some cute pictures of Andrew and his girlie friend (not pictured since I haven't asked her mom if it is ok to post them on the blog). They were side by side in their bumbos and just having a ball. Isn't he cute! By the way - if anyone is ifey (sp?) on buying a bumbo I say GET ONE! They are amazing and make life so nice. Andrew is so over laying on the floor and his swing, but his bumbo is a whole new world to him. We have had it for a week or so and we both love it!
2 comments:
Okay we have a bumbo seat too and Hunter does not really like it. Every time I look over he is all twisted like he has been trying to climb out. But on the other hand Ella loves it! She takes it to the fire place, the couch and the table and sits in it! I am surprised she has not gotten stuck yet.
On another note Ben looks so grown up! The pics where he is with Andrew, he looks like a teenager!
And Andrew totally looks like Momo did when she was a baby, maybe it is just those pics, what do you think? Can you see it?
Oh my gosh katie, Andrew is getting so big! He is sooo cute! And I definitely see a lot of -en in him!
Hope everyone is doing well, they are all starting to look so big!And even cuter than ever, if that's possible!
Post a Comment