Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ben's Birthday

BEN TURNED 5! He was so excited. Walking down the hallway that morning he stopped, looked up at the ceiling, and said, "Wow, I can't believe I'm 5!" It was a great day with donuts, a trip to Toy's R Us with Grandma, bowling, and Chuck E Cheese. Boy, do I want to be a kid again! Plus, Auntie Meg and Uncle Terr gave him THE BEST birthday gift ever: a digital camera. Not a play one, not a toy one, not a little kid one, a REAL one. I have never seen a memory card fill up so fast. We may not be keeping track of EVERY picture Ben takes.... As if that was not enough, Grandpa showed up on a motorcycle to take him out for a belated birthday lunch a couple of days later! Wow.



1 comment:

Brittany said...

I can't believe Ben is 5! Where does the time go, and I love that he got his own camera, I know he loves to take pictures, my camera phone has the proof! I think you may have another photographer in your family!