Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Painting!

I know we haven't blogged in a while, but there hasn't been any big stuff (or funny) to blog about. Since it was Papa's birthday on Monday, the kids decided to make him something extra special, so they painted him pictures! It was so cute to see them working so hard to get it just perfect. Andrew is over in the crib because he was a little too excited about all this fun paint. If you look at picture #1 and picture #2 he is doing peek-a-boo, which is his all time favorite game at the moment. He plays peek-a-boo with anything and everything he can put up to his face. He laughs and laughs and thinks it is so funny (which it is) Kallie working on her masterpiece.

Benjamin painting his gift to Papa, a wooden truck. He picked it out all by himself :)
Andrew saying "Boo!"

Andrew and I zonked out on Sunday. Don't you love how completely out this little man is? He is so dang adorable!




2 comments:

Brittany said...

The kids look like they are having fun! How nice to have some extra space for them to play in this very cold weather! Andrew is so cute, I love sleeping babies!

Chris said...

Awesome -- I think the gifts made by the kids are the BEST! I totally love how Andrew takes advantage of the sleep in time. I wish I could do that more often!