
I can not believe he is already in 1st grade! We went last night to back to school night where he was able to meet his teacher, see his classroom, find his desk, and most importantly where his best bud T was going to sit. He came home very excited (and very nervous) about his big day.

For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to work with the sun this morning...so forgive all the weird shadows and faces. Amy, I needed you this morning!

His super cool blue skull backpack...with matching lunch box. Yes, he picked it out himself and we only had to go shopping 3 times to find the perfect one!

Ben rode his bike today. Doesn't he look so much bigger than last year on his first day of kindergarten?

The three boys going to school together

Ben showing off his recent loss. I love this no front teeth smile of his!

Watching him go to his first day of school, lunch in backpack, helmet on, friends together....and not needed mom to walk him in. Have to admit kind of a sad moment...but so very proud of him!
2 comments:
Ben -- you're awesome! congrats on your first day of school. 1st grade will be so much fun! I look forward to seeing more pictures.
How cute!! I can't believe he is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment