Monday, September 6, 2010

Cabin

For Labor Day weekend we went and played at the cabin! We love going there and just relaxing. It is great to only pack clothes to lay around in, no makeup, no curling iron, no bows...just go up and leave the world away. I guess I was too relaxed because I was HORRIBLE at taking pictures! I didn't even get ONE of Amy's cute little baby! I did get a few cute ones on the rare (ok, the ONE time I took my camera out of its case). So here they are!
"Ava, say Cheese!" and you get this picture...
"Caden, say Cheese!" and you get this picture....


"Andrew, say Cheese"...and you get this (him running down the hallway)....
The BOYS did a lot of the cooking this weekend...see the cabin is a magical place!
Such a cute kid!
Andrew and Hailey jumping on the love sac.
This post did not do justice to what an amazing time we had at the cabin this weekend! We love going up there with family and letting the cousins play and the adults catch up. The only hard thing about going to the cabin is coming back home and facing life again :)

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahahahah that is cute!! I love that cabin! Isn't it great to go to a place you don't care about getting ready? That is how Idaho is for me! It is glorious!!! I love those cute pictures.