Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cow Puke

Driving back from my Papa and Grandma's house today we saw a car that was painted white with black splotches that looked an awful lot like the old Gateway computer shipping boxes. "Ewwwwww!" said Katie, "It looks like a cow threw up on that car!"

This morning on our way to our niece's baby blessings she kept messing up the words "blessings" and "babies". "It's okay," she pointed out, "they both begin with 'p'."

I think I'm going offer free room and board to any tutor who's willing to help out my family.

2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

ahahha that is cute! At least she knows they start with the same letters. She will grow out of it. When I was a kid I couldn't tell the difference between "b" and "d". I love the crazy things kids say.

Chris said...

Uh.... McKinley, you are right. That would be VERY CUTE if it was my little girl.... and not my WIFE who said it! :)