Friday, September 17, 2010

Us Lately...

Kal's been working on her hula-hoop toss...

I think she has the form down!
Ben's been collecting wonderful prizes...

Kal's been fishing around for some too...

Chris and Andrew (and Ben) all got matching buzz cuts....(not my idea :))

Kal has taken makeup to a whole new level
Andrew shows his true side...

You may now call her "Princess Kallie"

Andrew doesn't want to be left out

Holding perfectly still

The gang and the loot

Andrew is my new fashion hero....please take note of
1. the fisherman hat he never takes off
2. the princess bandaid
3. the jammie shirt..but oddly no jammie pants
4. the tag still on his army boots
5. how incrediably happy he is with this outfit he put together

"Mom, you know my left side is my 'good' side!"
Say cheese!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love my new Mexican wife! Which is funny because next year I'll have a New Mexican wife! Ha!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahahaha that is cute! It seems like a fun family outing! PS the buzz cuts look nice... I always like buzz cuts, maybe it's bc that is all Gian does! I don't know...

Briahna said...

Love that kid! He is such a hoot!