Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just to make you smile

 

There is really so much to blog about, but let’s be honest – it’s not going to happen this morning. :)  While downloading the 500 pictures (see I told you we’ve been busy) off my camera I came across these gems that made me laugh out loud! 

While in California, my sister was putting these rollers in her daughters hair.  Kallie thought this was a great idea and asked her to do her hair as well.  I was not super excited about this since Kallie already has really curly hair, but we did it anyways. 

Here is Kal all in rollers…..

PB080014

And THIS is Kallie the next morning!  She was so excited…I was terrified.  We were running late to an event you can’t be late too, just realized Chris had packed his scout pants inside of church slacks, and now i had to figure out how to do hair like this….that I COULDN’T even pull a brush through!  Just check out all those curls!

PB090016 PB090017 

If you really must know I finally threw in the towel and got her hair wet so it was just her natural curls.  She was really mad at me :(

No comments: