Love the pics of the boys, they really are so handsome!
Love when you update, and I wish you would post a ton more pics more often.... so even when you don't want to post, think about how much I love to see cute pics and updates, and how you don't want to disappoint me ;)
Brittany your comment just made me smile! All I can say is DITTO!!!! McKinley! I haven't even met baby Zen yet! Isn't he like 6 years old now?!?!? Seriously! Let's get together sometime. Is Gian still working crazy hours? Text me!
4 comments:
So many comments to make:
Love your background, really cute!
Love the pics of the boys, they really are so handsome!
Love when you update, and I wish you would post a ton more pics more often.... so even when you don't want to post, think about how much I love to see cute pics and updates, and how you don't want to disappoint me ;)
That is really cute!!!
PS I would like to second Brittany's comment.
PPS it has been a really long time since I have seen you guys and I think you are moving soon which is depressing!
Brittany your comment just made me smile! All I can say is DITTO!!!!
McKinley! I haven't even met baby Zen yet! Isn't he like 6 years old now?!?!? Seriously! Let's get together sometime. Is Gian still working crazy hours? Text me!
Post a Comment