Ben and Kallie told me jokes all the way to Grandma’s house today.
Kallie: What did the house say to the mouse?
Answer: Hey, you ready to cook me up!
Ben: What did the cat say to the cow?
Answer: KaMoo!
And so went the drive.
Andrew played out his joke in church today. I wasn’t paying attention and let him bring his keys to church. That’s normally not a problem except when he picks the keys that have the authentic British Police whistle attached to them. There was 2 baby blessings and a missionary farewell today. We were late and were sitting in the cultural hall where every sound gets amplified and reverberated back up the chapel. Right in the middle of the first baby blessing there was either a Bobby chasing down a thief or a very angry, angry parent snatching a whistle away from a little boy. It turned out to be the later. So just when the long pause in the blessing ended (probably having nothing to do with the whistle) the wailing of “I want my whistle!” started up too. Later, just to get me back for the whistle, he knocked the bread tray across the wood floor in an all-too-loud clatter. I have a testimony that staying home from church can in fact be a more spiritually uplifting experience for me and the rest of the ward. In the best interest of everybody I’m going to go inactive.
2 comments:
bahahahhaahha Those jokes!!! They don't even make any sense! ahahhaha I love when kids try to tell and make up jokes!
haha it sounds like Andrew a hands full!!! A wonderful fun delightful handfull!!! The best handful you could ever ask for ahahha!
I didn't even here the whistle, I did hear the tray though. It only seems worse than it really is because it's too quiet in our ward already we need the kids to make it exciting!
Post a Comment