Monday, August 22, 2011

Ana and Anthony get MARRIED!!!

This beautiful sister in law of mine got married to her prince charming a few weeks ago. It was such a wonderful wedding with an amazing reception at my in-laws afterwards. Here are some pictures of that amazing day! Enjoy!


IMG_9566


Chris with Ben and Kallie…Andrew was too busy playing to join the picture.


IMG_9466


Me and my cute three kids. Aren’t they adorable!??!?


IMG_9471


Cousin Hailey joining in for a little picture


IMG_9512


All the bridesmaids….notice the little baby bump on me! So exciting!


IMG_9522


The handsome groomsmen. (sorry about the sun glare in a lot of these pictures. This shot worked well for the photographer, but I had the wrong lens on my camera so my pictures are pretty washed out :()


IMG_9562


“Waiting to take pictures is so boring. I wish I had someone to play with.” *sigh*


IMG_9527


Ava and Caden to the rescue! They know how to brighten up any party!


IMG_9535


The very brave bride and groom jumping on the trapoline with all the grandkids. Very funny to watch…


IMG_9542


Check out Anthony’s face :)


IMG_9547


Papa sure thought it was fun!


IMG_9552


How cute are these three matching boys!


IMG_9577


The girls don’t want to be left out!


IMG_9578


A family picture!!!!!


IMG_9592


Aren’t these the cutest little cousins!?!?


IMG_9600


Grandma and Papa with all 9 grandkids! I wish I would have gotten a picture of all the parents standing next to me trying to get kids to smile, stay put, take their fingers out of their nose, put their feet down, sit up, stand up, etc! It was my favorite part :)


IMG_9645


Grandma and Papa with the three youngest grandkids…well until February!!!


IMG_9652


The three amigos holding hands off to get a drink.


IMG_9668


Ana had a photo booth type thing with this car. You could stand in front of it and have your picture taken. The little boys and Ava thought it was a toy just for them. They are pretty much in everyone’s pictures…but they are hiding in the car so you can’t see them. When Andrew was falling asleep a few nights after the wedding he was telling me how the car had magic powers and could fly. This car was their favorite part of the reception, well along with the yummy soda, candy table, dessert table, cousins....it was a pretty amazing reception :)


IMG_9697

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Her wedding looks beautiful! I hope I get to see more of her pictures soon, it honestly looks amazing. I love the car!

Briahna said...

Yeah, you look so cute! Love it!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

It looks like a beautiful wedding!!! I love the colors too! You are looking fabulous! Hope you are feeling well! Yeah for weddings and love! hahaha