I was making the kids dinner tonight and as I was pulling something out of the fridge Kallie said, "I'm glad I don't follow Satan!" I was bemused and relieved by that. Andrew then added, "I'm glad I don't follow TayTay! [his cousin]"
"You don't follow TayTay?"
"Well, actually I do. Sometimes she hits me. Then I follow her. Then I catch her!" I'm not sure if he was referring to a specific incident or in general but he put just a long enough pause in between each sentence that by the time he finished I was laughing to hard to ask any follow up questions.
2 comments:
hahahaha that is too funny! I love how honest kids are and how literal hahahaa! Hope Katie is doing and feeling well! Let me know if you guys ever need help or anything.
I love the updates...i'm not good at always checking but I'm trying to keep up better with everyone...hope all goes well with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment