Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blue McQueen

Zack loves cars.  Now that he’s getting into colors he has decided red McQueen is not a cool as BLUE McQueen, and therefore not worthy of his time or affection.

Blue McQueen is always in his hand….always.  On Sunday our beloved BLUE McQueen went to church with us, and to nursery with Zack and sadly did not make it home.  When it was discovered BLUE was missing Christopher actually headed back to the church to look…everywhere (Shelley, it’s just like the blanket…) and it was gone.  Tears, crying, laying on the floor ensued….Zack cried too.  We were at our wits end! 

I finally got onto Amazon to rush order a new one.  Zack was laying beside me crying.  He looked up and saw Blue McQueen on my screen and instantly lit up.   The smart thinker that I am then googled blue McQueen images and he happily looked at pictures of his beloved Blue McQueen.  So now when he asks for Blue McQueen I give him my phone (they are saved in my camera roll) and let him look at it.  It is starting to get old for him, so I’m thankful the new one is coming today!

IMG_9675

No comments: