These two. They are the best of friends, and know how to push each other's buttons more than any of my kids. This morning during breakfast they were sitting next to each other. Andrew was teasing him by lightly touching Zack’s chair. Zack didn’t want Andrew to touch his chair and was getting very frustrated by it. Finally Zack couldn’t take it anymore! He gets a scowl on his face, points his cute little chunky finger at the stairs and in a deep voice says, “Drew, Stairs! NOW!”” (We do all our time outs on the stairs.) It was so awesome I actually called Christopher at work to tell him about it.
Another “fun” story is Zack is currently laying on my kitchen floor, in his blue soccer jersey (that he’s worn for three days and refuses to remove), blue shorts, and his winter boots crying because I won’t make his favorite “blue” brownies (they come in a blue box) for breakfast. I’m such a mean mom.
1 comment:
I love those brownies too!!! What's wrong with brownies for breakfast? Not much different than donuts for breakfast if you think about it.... I'm with Zack on this one!! lol
Post a Comment