Sunday, October 29, 2017

Witches Brew Treasure Hunt

It’s well known that my Mother in law is amazing.  There is no question, no doubt.  Not only did she write this book for the kids – a treasure hunt, she made sure to package it all up and mail it to England for us to have before Halloween.  We’ve been waiting for the perfect time to do the treasure hunt, but the kids were so excited so we just decided there was no time like the present!  (And we all gave our talks today in church since we are new...and the kids did an amazing job....so....)

So, please keep in mind we are in the process of moving into our house so it is an utter disaster and we still don’t have a couch.  Boxes are everywhere and most of them are half unpacked.  Once the kids go back to school tomorrow I will be able to finally get everything put away!
This years’ treasure hunt book is called Witches Brew and takes us on an adventure to find all the ingredients for a  special brew.  We read the story together, then the kids go on the hunt to find the ingredients hidden all around the house.  They love these (even my big, tough 14 year old).  Check out these fun glasses, capes, and goodies!
DSC_0122DSC_0123DSC_0125DSC_0126DSC_0127DSC_0128DSC_0130DSC_0132DSC_0133DSC_0134DSC_0135DSC_0137DSC_0138DSC_0140DSC_0141DSC_0146DSC_0150DSC_0155DSC_0164DSC_0169DSC_0181DSC_0182DSC_0183DSC_0184

1 comment:

Parties and Patterns said...

Oh my gosh! This is why I love doing treasure hunts!!! I love all your pictures. Thank you so much for sharing these. I can not wait to hear how Ben likes his birthday hunt!!!