Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Maui–June 26, 2018 Day 2

Maui and London are 11 hours difference.  So at 3am I was up and ready to go for the day!  Unfortunately the rest of my family wasn’t, so I headed out to the balcony to wait it out.  I did some work, blogging, Facebooking, instagraming and enjoyed watching the sunrise.  Check out these amazing pictures taken from our balcony! 

5am


IMG_6541IMG_6542

5:40 am

IMG_6546IMG_6547

Around 5 am I had a little visitor who also couldn’t sleep anymore.  Z went to bed super early the night before and we ready to head out to the pool ASAP!  Instead I bribed him with some Netflix until the pool opened at 7 am

IMG_6548

By 6 Chris was up and the three of us headed out to explore the resort and beach.  We went to see the ocean, pools, and property.  Z was very concerned we won’t get the best seat by the pool, so we staked our claim at 6:30am….a full half hour before the pool even opened.  It was just us.

IMG_6549IMG_6557IMG_6558

But look how happy he is?  You can’t even tell it was a little chilly Smile

IMG_6559IMG_6571

Finally the other lazy bums woke up and decided to join us by the pool.  After a crazy travel day we were ready to do nothing by swim, tan, and sleep by the pool.

DSC_0365DSC_0366DSC_0371

The kids loved the water slides at the resort!  Even Zack got comfortable on them!

DSC_0372DSC_0373DSC_0376DSC_0379DSC_0380

When did Ben become a real teenager?  Thankfully he doesn’t have that typical teenager attitude!  I’m crossing my fingers that continues!

DSC_0384DSC_0385DSC_0388DSC_0389DSC_0394DSC_0400

Soccer is on right now so of course Christopher couldn’t miss seeing Argentina win!  He wasn’t the only dad watching his screen instead of his kids.

IMG_6574

I love this goggle face!

IMG_6578

Ben is always trying to dunk Chris in the pool.  So far he has been unsuccessful at unseating his dad….but I don’t think that will be true for too much longer!

IMG_6583IMG_6584IMG_6585IMG_6595.IMG_6599IMG_6606

Best nachos ever.  Except for the $17 price tag

IMG_6607IMG_6608IMG_6612

Check out this amazing rainbow!!!!

IMG_6614IMG_6617

The boys went and picked up dinner.  Z didn’t make it.  He had completely worn himself out!  He slept right through!

IMG_6619IMG_6620

Ben, Chris, and I were the only ones who wanted to walk to the other resorts near by.  Kal, Andrew, and Z went up to the room to go to bed.  We wore them out today!

IMG_6622IMG_6624IMG_6626

There is nothing prettier than a Maui sunset!

IMG_6627IMG_6629IMG_6631IMG_6637IMG_6639IMG_6640

No comments: