I can't believe this sweet boy is already one! In fact, I couldn't even do his birthday on his real birthday, May 13 - I wasn't mentally ready for my little baby to be one already. So I scheduled his one year old shots instead. I'm a terrible mother!
But how adorable is this boy in his awesome shirt with his sweet curls!??!
These pictures are all out of order and I can't figure out how to put them back.
We did a little photo shoot in the backyard. He is just the cutest little model!
One of his favorite foods is strawberries. He had a chocolate cake, buttercream frosting, and strawberries and blueberries on the outside.
I bought him this little onesie and wanted to make sure it fit him. Unfortunately it was just as he was waking up from his nap and he wasn't a fan. But it was so cute I had to take a picture! It is how we both felt about him turing one ;)
Nicolas loves being the center of attention. He claps for himself and waves hello and goodbye whenever he enters or leaves a room. He is a fast crawler, can climb up the stairs but not down, loves music, giggles when he likes what you are feeding him, loves to hit your face and blow raspberries on you, has six teeth and two more on the bottom just breaking through. He loves to go "swimming" aka bath time, rocking with Dad, singing songs, and sitcom theme songs. Whenever the theme song of the show we are watching comes on he stops, turns to the TV, watches the intro, then losses interest when the show starts again. It is the craziest thing!
The first (and so far only) gift he opened was his very own guitar. He loves it so much! He wanted nothing to do with his other gifts - so he has a few to open still. This year has flown by and I can't believe he is already one. Where does the time go?!!? We love and adore this little boy so much. I don't know what we did before he was here!
No comments:
Post a Comment