Poor Andrew had and insane summer. After spending most of his summer in Utah, then helping his grandparents pack up their house to sell it (in Las Vegas with 110-115 degrees heat!) he jumped on a red eye and headed back to VA to start marching band. He was seriously dragging and I'd find him sound asleep in random places at home.
I think he thought marching band was going to be a cake walk - but quickly found out they mean business! 8am-4pm 5 days a week in the heat, outside, carrying his massive sousaphone. He would come home every day starving, tired, and sore.
"Mom, I'm not tired, I'm just going to veg for a bit....."
5 minutes later.....
Doesn't he look so handsome in his uniform?! They had pictures done the first week of school. His hair is getting crazy long! And he learned "whites" (the clothes they wear under their uniform since they all get dressed in the band room) are very important to remember....




No comments:
Post a Comment