During our super short trip to California to visit Ahma and Joy for Christmas, we were treated to Ahma's absolute favor treat - a Balboa Bar! Everyone had already ordered theirs, and knowing how big they were Christopher and I made the executive decision to just have Christopher, Xander, Nick, and I share one bar. Xander was not too big on sharing - and Nick was upset because we did not get the flavor he wanted. To be fair, the flavor he wanted (peanut butter and jelly balboa bar) didn't sound too appetizing. Nick persisted and I finally gave in. He and I went and ordered a peanut butter and jelly balboa bar. He had me lift him up so he could make sure they made it correctly (he has never had one before - not sure how he would know if it was wrong or right - but....) I would've taken a picture, but I had my hands full of Nick.
He marched that bar over and proudly showed it to the group, thrilled with his creation. This little four year old ate 90% of this whole bar and just loved every minute of it. Nick won at Balboa bars - and who knows - maybe I'll order one next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment