Monday, January 1, 2024

Welcome 2024!

 


Tradition! We celebrate New Year's every year at the cabin with our favorite people. We never have gotten an adult group picture, so I was so excited it finally worked out! Let's not talk about how it is blurry, but it's the best one we got!





I learned the kids can't count down from 10......



Uncle Dan has horrible aim...



And then we randomly had a fainting contest - which Amy came in strong!



Emily nailed the landing - but struggled getting back up. To be fair - it was so very very late!  And how lucky am I that this is my 24th year celebrating a New Year with this handsome guy of mine!? We might have a few more wrinkles, but I like to think about them as being caused by all the laughing we do. So excited for what 2024 has in store for our family!


No comments: