Since we will be in Nashville next week over Easter weekend, we decided to do a little family Easter before hand! Why does Andrew always end up in a tree? In his suit, no less! Ugh, this kid! I love this family picture of Xander with his mommies. I swear, people are always confused when we call them that! Especially when I talk about his 'mommies'! haha!
After taking cute pictures, we got in cozy clothes, talked about Jesus, the tomb, resurrection, the real meaning of Easter, then sent the kids to find their treats. Each was given a clue - Xander's was vroom vroom and 'blue' and his bike was hidden in the garage. For the life of him he couldn't find it. When we asked him about things he saw that were blue, he said "well this bike is blue, but that's not it". Well......
Andrew's was hidden under the massive pile of clothes in his room. He never would've found it without SEVERAL clues. But look at those guns! Xander finally decided to give his bike a try. He wasn't a fan of the pedals - so we took them off.
Zack found his gift last. I can't blame him. It is a cardboard box in the lab - among tons of boxes. I didn't even know where it was! Andrew hid it! And Andrew helped him find it. He is loving lacrosse!












No comments:
Post a Comment