I think we might have started a new tradition! When we found out the kids have the Friday before and Monday after Easter off school, we decided to see if anyone was down to meet up in Nashville for a little family Easter party. Ana's Family and Grandma and Papa said yes! We had so much fun, I can't see us not doing this in the future too! It was only for a few days, but 100000% worth the 10 hour drives! Also I took 300 pictures - so we are going to break up this post a bit! Here is our "just hanging around post"
This kid is in Utah finishing up finals. I can't believe this time next year he will be graduating!
These four boys are so cute - and so much trouble! I can't only imagine the fun we are going to have as they get bigger! Outside games - all day, even with the bugs, humidity, and heat!
Games, games, and more games. Zack and Reagan play any card game at any time of day, and Xander roped Grandma into a little fishy game in order to stay up later than he should have. Grandma is the best scap goat when the kids don't want to go to bed!
Grandpa was outside doing a project - he is always doing projects. Andrew, who also does projects, went out to help him. Turns out Grandpa was making a new, bigger, 4 square court. Andrew jumped in to help and the two of these boys were being as sassy as can be with eachother! We spent the whole weekend playing 4 square on the new court!

.jpg)






















No comments:
Post a Comment