Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before that) I was playing spider on the computer, holding Andrew, talking on the phone, and having Kallie make me into a princess by doing my hair. I admit I was a bit distracted when Kallie told me she would be right back. I swear I didn't even hear her come back into the room...I just heard the sound of scissors cutting.....MY HAIR! Yep, she did it.....AGAIN! A month or so ago so gave herself and amazing princess hair cut by cutting her hair into adorable layers (you know the kind that are about a INCH long here and there...it is all the rage these days). Well now I am blessed to have a princess hair cut of my very own. Aren't I a lucky mommy?!?!
My question is how in the world did she find the scissors again? I haven't even been able to find them since we got back from New Mexico!
7 comments:
And where is the pic of the BEAUTIFUL do!?!?!
Tell Kallie Happy Birthday from us, we left a message, but we just wanted you to know we are thinking of you guys and I hope Kallie has a great day! We have a card in the mail, but it is going to be late. Sorry!
What?!?!? How did I miss that one? Your hair looked awesome yesterday at church.
I hope you are feeling better....
Ummmmm....that was me there. Sorry.
oh my goodness! is it terrible? or bearable? that little cookie! maybe she packed the scissors before you guys nm and didnt tell you!
Okay, Katie. Go check this out.
You'll be glad that Little K-- just wants to cut your hair.
Oh my gosh that is too funny! How did she manage that one? Hope everything is great now that you're back!
Post a Comment