Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ava Leigh is here!



My sister Shelley and her husband Jacob just welcomed their first little baby! Her name is Ava Leigh (they will be calling her Ava Leigh) and she was born on Monday, August 25 at 5:18pm. She weighed in at 7lbs 6 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. Shelley says she is just the calmest little girl and loves to be held. She has very fair skin and red lips...lucky girl no lipstick needed for her! We are so excited to have this new little addition to our family and can't wait to see her this weekend! Shelley is doing great, a little tired, but such a trooper. I can't wait to see my little sister as a mom! She will be the best mom and Jacob will be such a fun dad. Congratulations you two!

4 comments:

Kyle Kelley Family said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats! I'm so excited for Shelley and Jacob! She is so beautiful! I LOVE her name! Have a safe trip down Katie and give Shelley and Jacob and little Ava Leigh all our love! Congrats Auntie Katie!

Brittany said...

Ohhhhh, she is so cute! I am jealous that you get to go down and see her this weekend! Take lots of pictures and tell everyone hello for us!

Larry said...

Congrats, Shelley and Jacob! She's adorable. I wish you all the best!

Diana said...

Congratulations to Shelley and Jacob, and to your whole family!