
I have been waiting a whole year to post this post. It's offical...Kallie is potty trained!!! She loves her big girl panties and really never has an accident. She is such an amazing little girl and as soon as she decided she was done with diapers she was done! We are so proud of her and don't mind the stock of M&M's we now keep in our home for potty treats!
4 comments:
Wow, good job! We're still dealing with the "no thanks, Mom," situation. Blah.
Awesome!!! Congrats on a huge step (not to mention adding some dollars back into the budget). I'm so proud of you. Josh welcomes you to his "Cool Underwear Club".
Hooray Kallie! It is not easy to be a big girl, but it can be a lot more fun :) Ella is so excited to have a cousin that she can share these big milestones with!
Yeah!!!! Princess A CONGRADULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you! You are such a big girl!!!!!
Post a Comment